Good day everyone!!! Hope you can enjoy your weekend :D
On last Friday, November 28, 2014 I and some PARE friends have a chance to attend HU-SNU Joint Symposium Production, Function and Safety of Food. This symposium is the participation between Hokkaido University, Japan and Seoul National University, South Korea.
There are 6 topics including,
- The rule of autophagy and lysomal functions on reproductive efficiency in cattle. By Masashi TAKAHASHI (HU).
- Research infrastructure and future prospect of SNU-ARF. By Jeong M. LIM (SNU).
- Postprandial thermic effect of meat. By Jun-ichi WAKAMATSU (HU).
- Production of human milk oligosaccharide, fucosyllactose, in engineered microorganisms. By Jin-Ho SEO (SNU).
- Development of a novel time-temperature indicator using the Maillard reaction for prediction of Listeria monocytogenes growth during chilled storage. By Shigenobu KOSEKI (HU). and,
- Sialic acid catabolism of Vibrio vulnificus as a therapeutic target. By Sang Ho CHOI (SNU).
|First snow in my life|