My experiences in the first month in Indonesia

Hello everyone.
It's me, Kentaro from IPB.

Nowadays I have Japanese-indonesian language lectures once a week in our lab.
I always feel fun to teach Japanese to Indonesian students because many Indonesian students are interested in Japan and they study hard. I feel happy to see them using Japanese.
I certainly study "bahasa" and try to speak. I'll be sure to be good  Indonesian speaker by going back to Japan...





By the way, yesterday we have a night party,"Soilidarity 2014", that many undergraduate students of soil science department hold once a year.It was much more fun than I expected. Especially drama musical was amazing!!



















I start my research(sampling) from next week so I let you know my research  next time

Sampai jumpa~

Kentaro Okura

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply