Jikken

Konnichiwa,

Finally, my experiment has started, after waiting 2 months to get all of the tools ready for the experiment, as i mentioned before that my research in my laboratory is about Redox Flow Battery. My experiment is to know the effect of the electrolyte flow rate in the Battery. So, by increasing the flow rate it can make the system more efficient but if it increases too much the system efficiencies will go down because to supply more flow, it needs more power. So my research is to analyze the optimum value of the flow rate.

This is the pump to adjust the flow rate.

So, that is a little explanation for what i'm doing in my laboratory.

Thank you for reading my post and Good luck for all of you, and take care for your health because the temperature now become colder and colder.

Ganbatte Kudasai !!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Jikken