実験


Hy everyone…..


Now… it’s time to share the activity of my fantastic lab ^_^.

I was really impressed for the first time I came here because I see so many equipment that I’ve never experienced before *happyy……of course… it can help me to advance my previous research. All of the lab member are so kind for explaining this confuse and curious girl to use any kind of tools that she want #sorry for many kind of questions minna san (“o)v ke ke~.

Ecological chemistry lab is the place where I spent my time for jikken. Today I do DGGE analysis for my sample. Previously my senpai (Isoda san) taught me how to use it and I was so amazed about how fast and great the technique that she showed to me #really… I can’t blink my eyes *_*, it’s so “professional” (^o^)/` #Tomoya tone style.

Now, it’s my turn to try this technique #fu…fu… , but wait…..I am still beginner so I can do that for my first trial alone (^-^)v. I do it together with my senpai Li Li, she guide me to do this and It took for about 2 days for doing this technique. I explain to you about DGGE simply, just see this following picture…




The purpose of the DGGE is to analyze the diversity (in my case is endophytic microbe in rice plant) by separating the PCR-product amplified from the crude DNA sample without culturing the microbe in the media.

The result….ke ke~ don’t ask….only make your eyes become sick. I still have to learn and learn more about how to do it well. I hope I can finish do the analysis using this technique before I go back to Indonesia. Wish me luck all (“,)v.


Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply