Jakarin Part 2



Second half Oct. Part 2 Autumn in Coming
This is second part in October. In about my study in Hokkaido University I decide to study lecture in laboratory 4 lecture and 1 siminar and then in Japanese langue course I decide study Introduction grammar one 1 lecture and KANJI class one  1 lecture. Some people tell me “Do you think you are study more or not?” for me I just try to it may be something hard but we must try to fight
In this month we have Autumn season. This is a first time in Autumn for me.It’s very beautiful every place some tree have Red left and Yellow left. In University some people take the photo some people have party outdoor. For me I take a photo see everything in my memory. This is very good experience for me I just tell to PARE program Thank you for making me come here.

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply