Jojo’s Diary : November Part 2_Thai Food VS Japanese Exam


おはようございます...!!!


          Hi everyone, I’m Jojo (ジョジョ). Nice to meet you again ^^ !!
          
          This month, I am very busy because of many events. First is  "School on the move program". There are many student from ASAEN country and Japan join this program and also my friends from Chulalongkorn University and Students from Universitas Gadjah Mada who joined PARE Summer School 2014 in my group "Resty" I very happy to meet them again. And also they have bring some materials for Thai Food for me.




          And on 14th November, I and Arm have a Country presentation in my laboratory with my international friend from China and  Mozambique. I and Arm present about ourselves and Thailand. We also show the clip of my Thai dance in Loy Krathong Festival to my lab and we made some Thai food for them. 

          1. Tom Yam Kung or Spicy Soup with Shrimp
         2. Ka Pao Kai or Basil fried with Chicken 
         3. Nam Ta Kri or Lemongrass Juice

         We are very worry because of Thai food its maybe so spicy for Japanese but everyone like them. Everyone told me in same word " おいしい" 

         And in 22th November, I am go to New Chitose Airport for send my friends back to Thailand. And I am enjoy with many Japanese snack and sweet ex. Royce etc. that we can try them free in Airport (^_^)* He... he..he..!!




          And in 24th, my friend come here agian. He is "Knot" student from Chulalongkorn University who also joined PARE Summer School 2014. He come here again for meeting with professor in Graduate School of Information Science and Technology about his research and he also bring some materials for Thai Food for me      \(^o^)/

          And in the end of this month I have Japanese Final Examination from "Grammar Introductory III" if I pass I can study in "Grammar Introductory IV" but now I don't know the result. I am afraid (T^T)

         This is my life in November, Snow is pause but will be start again in December. I will be enjoy with Every Season, Every Temperature, Every day, Every time with Everyone^^ 

          See you next blog. Bye!!! 


To be continued…
つづく

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply