Welcome autumn, sayonara summer!

Konnichiwa :)


My name is Ulfi Muliane, you can call me Ulfi or just Fi. I am from Environmental Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB). Now, I am enrolled in Environmental Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Hokkaido University (HU). In this exchange program, I became a member of Solid Waste Disposal Engineering Laboratory (room A5-58) under supervision Prof. Toshihiko Matsuto. 

summer school moment


Summer program has give me a lot of lesson learned about sustainable energy. Also, I received a lot of energy from new friends, new culture, and new experience. Now, summer school already ended along with the summer season. Green has turned into yellow and red as autumn came. Let’s begin our journey of our life in Sapporo in this long term exchange program with the spirit of fire colour, red and yellow :)

Best regards,
Ulfi Muliane

This entry was posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply