2nd moments in Hokodate, Tanya Ju-Ngam

Hello, I'm Tanya Ju-Ngam. as a master student of Fisheries at Hokkaido university in Hakodate campus. Last week, i went to keep salmon sample at East Hokkaido with my sensei 5 days. It's very funny and great experience, but it make me very tired with travel by train and plane.

I started by JR train from Hakodate to New Chitose airport, then  emplaned to Nakashibetsu airport and went to salmon farm in star point.
1st day, it is little bad, we found  rainy but it is no problem. It is 1st time that i see how to breeding salmon of Japan. next day, it's very good for our work. Some farms have surprised me because it is deep in forest and mountain that you can't believe it stay in here.
rainy

i and salmon





Farm near Mount Rausu

Farm near Osaki lake
And last day, i went to water sample in sea and rivers. 




 Also, my sensei took me to visit the surroundings and sources of knowledge around here. That made me feel enjoy with this trip very more. The Finally,I would like to thank you Yoshimitsu sensei to provide a great opportunity for me.
near salmon farm at Mount Shari

near salmon farm at Mount Shari

near salmon farm at Mount Rausu

near salmon farm at Mount Rausu

near salmon farm at Mount Rausu

Osaki lake
Osaki lake
Osaki lake
Osaki lake

Osaki lake
Mashu lake

Shibetsu salmon museum

Shibetsu salmon museum

Shibetsu salmon museum

Shibetsu salmon museum

Shibetsu salmon museum
Shibetsu salmon museum

Shibetsu salmon museum


This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply