Self Introduction Tanya Ju-Ngam

Hello everyone

My name's Tanya Ju-Ngam, and you can cell me "Por", as a master student form Department of Aquaculture, Faculty of Fisheries, Kasetsart University. I am  a member of summer school and the comprehensive/specialized subjects of PARE program 2014. Now, I am student of Associate Professor Dr. Hisae Kasai  in Faculty of Fisheries, Hokkaido University.

 The first, I would like to say "Sorry, i'm not good at English" that it is a big problem in communication with other people in PARE summer school program. and I would like to say "Thank you" for my friends that try to help and hear me.I can't believe "I came with worry, now it's no". I get more good experience to join work together with friends from other countries. I can share my draw skill and culture because in the past, I shy to show my skills but  i see you like it that is make me try and enjoy with it again. 

Next time, I will improve my English skills to communicate with other people. And I don't stop my draw skill to show my friends


Thank you very much.
Tanya Ju-Ngam
PARE26-032
 


This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Self Introduction Tanya Ju-Ngam

  1. Your drawing is excellent, Por! Keep drawing!! Also warm greetings from Indonesia! It's around 26 C here :D

    ReplyDelete