Self Introduction

Hello, everyone.

My name is Natsu Takahashi, please call me "Natsu".
I am a master course student of civil engineering, the faculty of
engineering, Hokkaido University(HU).
I join PARE program 2014. Now I study at Gadjah Mada University(UGM),
Indonesia as a long semester student.
It's already been 2 week since I came to Indonesia.
At first, I was puzzled by cultural difference and unfamiliar environments,
but nowadays I got used to a new environment.

October starts from today.
This month I have a lot of things to do...I will do my best.

Natsu Takahashi

Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Self Introduction

  1. Hiiiiii Natsu! :) Do you remember me? I am Dinan, and we met at the class for Introduction to PARE II. You wrote on my postcard >_< It's surprising but nice to hear that you arrived already in Yogyakarta! Have fun and hope you are adaptating well! :>

    ReplyDelete