Formalities.... this is just another formality!!

Even though blogging isn't my thing, I actually have to do this because it is formality I have to put up with for as long as I am supposed to. With no ideas to blog about and nothing interesting to share yet it is imperative that I do it, I therefore decide to make it a subject matter.
Now, let's explore it further...
What have I really reported in the past? Nothing in particular!!
Have I been reading others' blogs? I barely have a dime time to do that... so NO.
Do I have any idea why I am doing this? YES... as a matter of fact, I think I do... check out my subject line.
See, just by writing about the same thing I have little concern about, I manoeuvre and overcome another formality hurdle!!
See you in the next hurdle, won't I?

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply