Hello, every body.

          The last weekend I traveled to the Kiroro resort with Thai student in 

Hokkaido (about thirty five people). I spent seven hours to this place from 

Hakodate. The ski resort is very beautiful and  I met a lot of people from children 

to the elderly because ski and snowboard  most popular sport in the winter and

 it is the best time are ever for play it. 


Kiroro resort

Thai student in Hokkaido


          This is the first time I was very excited. My friends who have experienced in 

snowboard playing taught the basic for beginner to step by step. 

Today I can play a little bit. But I enjoyed and want to play again.






P.L. Christmas and New year are coming soon. I wish every one is very happy and 

lucky. 

See u next year,

Nooh

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply