Early November in Hakodate

Good afternoon everyone, This is a 3-8 November report to PARE program. Now I already leaved in Hakodate for 1 month. Living in Hakodate is an extremely valuable experience, it is a great moment and also I would like to share my experience of living here.

Many activities in this month were started with training in new technique so that I conduct to apply in my work in the future. Moreover I had learned the Japanese languages and cultures. Those of Japanese people made me had a surprising in their really kindness. However, I had not ignored the relax times. So, sometime I joined the International Student Offices’ trip like the trip at Onuma Park on weekend and also try many Japanese foods. Even though the weather is getting cool, I don’t forget to take cared the health. I think that this situation is an important thing for everyone to keep strong and healthy.


Ms. Naruemon Jommark

Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Early November in Hakodate

  1. Hakodate is great city to Visit , last year I was in Hakodate for business purpose , Enjoy life @ Hakodate
    newswiretoday.com

    ReplyDelete