MY FINAL REPORT ON CHAT ROOM!

Hello to all. This is my final report on PARE MEMBERS' CHAT ROOM!


How about your life in Hokkaido? The end of program period is coming very soon. For me, the time is limited by 2 weeks. So, I must hurry up to keep the resting training and everything. However, the professor always gives suggestion to me on research processes such a good scientist and also in living styles. As almost of you know that many student had graduated. It is a pleasure for us and we are having a meeting tomorrow. Finally, I would like say thank you very much to PARE Committee and Professor Kunihiko Konno as PARE program host for giving me a good opportunity, Kaori Hiramatsu as Japanese teacher and also all of my supporters.

See you soon.

Ms. Naruemon Jommark
Kasetsart University, Thailand

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply