Activities in Early Feb 2014

Dear all...

I will share my activities in early February 2014. On 2th Feb,  I with Irfan and Cahyo, also Shunitz sensei went to Teine Park to do walking ski. We were very happy at that time, because it was the first for time for us to do that.

On 6 th Feb, I with Irfan and Pak Yasir went to Odori Park to saw Yuki Matsuri. I was very happy to saw many building and statue made of ice. Its form is unique and funny.


On 8th Feb, I and many Indonesian friends act as organizing committee to held HISAS 11 (Hokkaido Indonesian Student Association Scientific Meeting). The Event was held in room no 201 of Graduate School of Environmental Science. Around 100 participants and 40 committees join the meeting.

 
On 9th Feb, I and 5 friends from Indonesia attend Bunkasai HUISA in Medical Faculty. We perform traditional Indonesian dance, called as "indang dance" from West Sumatera Province. The participants who saw our performance were very enthusiastic.


The last but not the least is the most important thing, that is the deadline of report. Today, 10 Feb is the final day for me to submit a lot of report. So I hope I can finish all of this before midnight :).

 Thanks for read my post...
-Ari Suharto-

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply