Post of Pimchanok Boonprasit from Kasetsart in Thailand 1

PARE and PIM

Now PARE turn to be some of my best memory. I came here 24 august 2015 that is my first time to go aboard(Really exciting).


at first time i really panic because i know that my English is really poor, speaking, writing and listening also. i afraid that i can't contact with friends from other country.

BUT when PARE start every thing change 


I enjoy with lecture sometime * (so strange)


group discussion (I have a best member, i think so..) we always laughing together


have chance to present in English 

every class I'm enjoy. this is my first time to discuss in english and spent a little time to prepare presentation.


Filed trip







eat together. Japanese food is very delicious



Travel and hangout together







cooking sometime



i met many friends that i can laugh together all the time not only in Thai but many country


THANK YOU PARE for gave me a best chance








Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply