Pangpond back to Hokudai



Hi, my name is Suchol VEERAWATTANANUN (Pangpond). I'm from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand. I study as a Master degree student in Georesources Engineering at Department of Mining and Petroleum Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Chulalongkorn University.

This is my second time that I come to Hokudai.


This is picture of School of Engineering, Hokkaido University from 2 years ago in April (After Winter) when I last came here.


This is picture of School of Engineering, Hokkaido University in Summer. (June2015)



I come to Hokkaido University with the support from PARE program. This is a photo of students in Laboratory of Mineral processing and Resources Recycling, Division of Sustainable Resources Engineering, School of Engineering, Hokkaido University.


We went to eat Soba together at 10th floor of ESTA bldg. near Sapporo JR station



On 26th June 2015, we also have School of Engineering's sport day. I also participated in some sport events. That was so fun.
     



  

  

We also have beer party after the event.
  

Being in Hokkaido University is so much fun~~~

Suchol VEERAWATTANANUN (Pangpond)





This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply