Travel in Honshu with my family

Hi~~~
It's me, Pangpond, and my pictures (again) ha ha ha

Let's continue my October in Japan in this post....
As the heading says, I just came back from a short trip with my family from Thailand...
We went through many prefectures in Japan; Aomori, Miyagi, Tokyo

As I have to start my journey from Sapporo. So, I took train to have some lunch in Hakodate and cross the sea to Japan's main island (called Honshu) via underwater tunnel, Seikan Tunnel which is the deepest operational main-line rail tunnel in Japan.

This is the train I took to Honshu and diagram of Seikan tunnel...



I reunion with my family in Aomori.....

We enjoyed Autumn's leaves' color in Aomori








Then, we rode a "Shinkansen train" to Miyagi prefecture.....







Line friend store in Sendai


After that, we went to Tokyo by another Shinkansen











Then, I flew back to Sapporo by plane and my family continue their trip in Tokyo and Chiba 2 more days....

Even this is my 4th time in Japan, it's my first time to Narita airport





This is the end of my trip with my family in October....

See you again next time...
Suchol Veerawattananun (Pangpond)










































This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply