Happy Hokkaido: Tomita farm & Parties

Hello again~~~

20th of July this year was Japan's national holiday called 海の日 (umi no hi) which hold on third Monday of July every year.

So, me and my friends went to see lavender fields at Tomita farm, Furano, Hokkaido by train.





I also met my father's friends which happened to came to see lavenders in the same day~~~
   



      



          

  






----------------------------------------------------------------

Then, 30th of July 2015 was my birthday and I turned 22 this year~~~ Yeah~~~
So, to celebrate my 22nd birthday, we went to have lamb and beer buffet at Sapporo beer museum....











----------------------------------------------------------------

Next day --> July,31 2015
We held a BBQ party for our laboratory at K building, School of Engineering












July is the best~~~~~















































Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a reply